Out of Charm's Way was the third online game to be made based on the show and combines concepts, monsters and villains that have appeared in different episodes of season 1. The game released before it was Monster Mayhem
Currently unavailable for playing on any online games-collecting sites. Warning: The descriptions below have spoilers to the game.
Summary/How to play
June: Hey Monroe! Ray Ray found this weird thing in the park. Any idea what it is?
Monroe: Well, it's definitely a magic charm. Powerful too-- I can already feel my fur standing on end.
June: Well, then we'd better make sure it doesn't fall into the wrong hands. I'll check the park for any other magical doodads.
- Left and right arrow keys - Move
- Up and down arrow key - Look
- Z key - Jump
- X key - Attack
- Collect 100 jewels for an extra life
- Collect all the charms to win special download
There are three areas, each of which have ten levels. During these you collect two different types of charms: jewels for life points and a bigger charm for a special extra; as well as new abilities/spells for each area.
You earn the right to a prize at the end which is a wallpaper that used to be downloadable on the Cartoon Network site.
Don't give up the fight! After all, those charms won't collect themselves!
- A bug-like rock-slab monster (also seen in the first episode of the show).
- A multi-tentacled octopus-like monster
- Demons (wingless and winged variant)
- A demonic dog
- The music and sound for this game was composed and designed by Chris Rickwood.
- The game's mechanics and levels were made by Brad Meritt.
- The graphics and sprites provided resemble the show the most out of all three online games. The jump animation for example is almost an exact copy of Mike Kunkel's key frames from the intro  and so are the backgrounds and villain sprites as well.
- The big charms that June collects in the game are actually the belt buckle or charm from Loki's belt in the show.
- The game's elements, graphics, designs, etc. would later inspire a similar game called Code of the Cryptids from The Secret Saturdays. Here are some similarities for instance:
- Both games have three bosses.
- Several of the cryptids are The Secret Saturdays equivalent of several of this game's enemies.
- Flashlight Frog - Rock monster
- Madagascar man-eating tree - Octopus-like monster
- Popobawa - Demon (winged variant)
- Snake cryptids - Demonic dog
- June and Zak both have a gliding ability and an ability to avoid spikes.
Add images here from the game, such as screenshots.